Tuesday, August 31, 2004

tkgs rox rox rox.

;D am a very happy n satisfied girl today. well, almost, i must noe how to count my blessings rite?

vjc tchers can act. n they can sing too. n play the drums, n play the guitar, n dance. ;D im quite impressed by the efforts n sophistication of the musical producti0n ;D the highlights i must say, was the harley davidson being driven through the stage durin this rock performance, tt was just way too cool man. haha. n the full monty of coz. ;D i was laughin n screamin frm the sights of men stripin, sigh. haha.
mr kan was a rocker. haha.
my lao shi was some elvis presley fan. she was tryin to touch him all the time.. yux. hahaah
mrs ang/ms choo was cool. i yelled out her name, nt quite sure if she heard.. ;D
mr chan was actin as a drug addict/hippie, n sat nite fever dance. ^_-
mrs lim! was dancin some.. dance. ahaha.
edna tan was cool. ahha.
mr ueng was missin in action.
mr chew looked gd. ;)
chris wong wasnt there too. hm.
aniwae who cares. they were gd. too bad the last part was a bit screwed up. i feel quite bad for the tchers.. they prepared smthg so nice for us but we didnt prepare sufficiently for them.. ah oh wells. ;)
hope nicholas finds his wallet. somehow. ;-
TKGS rox. rox rox rox.
other than the fact tt it was damn hot in the hall, n i went down to canteen n had my chicken rice. am so going to go down one day for a proper lunch..
almost my whole class was there! haha, it was gd enough for me. missed all the indian community gossips n stories :) joy's lovable irritatin ways(haha ok, sometimes haha) shalina's bitchy retorts (but who can not love her??) n chitra's scandalous stories wahaha. n adibah n roshn n sk n bing n yafen tt i see everyday heh. n nabila! was so happy to see her at heeren when she came behind us n said 'hello girls' or smthg like tt. n nadyyaa. ;D
adela chee was wearin some hip hop thgy, n she went 'yo' to me. wahaha. i cldnt stop laughin.
mrs karen tan n mrs kong was in tkgs uni. hur cldnt recognise them. mrs tan look damn gd for her age lahh. n mrs kong looks gd with her hair spiked up ;D
we the laolaos did tkgs cheer at the back of the hall at the end of the concert.. ;) everyone in the hall was lookin at us but it felt gd just to do the tk cheer again in close proximity of.. real tkgs girls haha.

talked to ms yeo. ahha missed her! she said i grew prettier.. ahha maybe it kinda explains how i looked lk in sec sch, but heyy, u guys noe its nt the truth rite? prettier means i was already pretty.. ahha
anw. its damn clear n obvious tt the new changes our principal made is nt welcomed by the tchers. maybe needs some adjustin n gettin use to, but hey, u dont just change the whole system just bcoz ur some @#*#$* president scholar. BOO.
ms yeo told rosh to go get a boyfriend. wahaha.
mrs chan is still the same. :) motherly n all.
i miss the tkgs community.
but i tink. tkgs has changed. ok, duh, ppl come n go, but the sch culture shd remain. but no it didnt, bcoz when the tchers left, they took the culture with them. perhaps ms terry is givin the sch a different culture, n hey, theres still big small Mr Angs n ms yeo n mrs chan n ms chuan n mr yeo n ms ann n adela chee n karen tan, but.. its jsut differnt knowin tt tchers left when we left. as rosh said, i wld love to gif bck to tkgs wad it had given me. :) n rid the root of the evil grass.
i love my tk frens. muacks to all. ahha.

oh yes. collateral is damn gd. whoosh. tom cruise looks gd in grey hair n grey suit(kinda reminds me of george clooney, ahhh!!:D ), but no i dont gush lk adibah. we were all goin to fall off our seats at the last thirty mins or so coz it was so nerve wreckin but adibah was going lk 'oh he's so cuteee!' arGH. how oblivious can u get. ;D ahha. but tts my gd fren lah,shall nt tease her too much here. ;D she actually got the highest score for my phone's game. nt a bimbo afterall ahha.

a smile can brighten up one's day.
i shd smile more. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW yunie*. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on jack johnson guitar tab. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though this post really isn’t on the same page as jack johnson guitar tab I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at jack johnson guitar tab. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!