Monday, August 16, 2004

aching.

firstly. Happy BIRHTDAY YUTING!!! ;D heh i still rem ur bdae, duh ur my hao peng you. take care k. ;)

haha ran with eug on sat 'for fun'. after spa. went the cross country route, tts bout 3.2k? heh i walked after halfway, but eug ran beside me as i walked.. ;) now im achin. after two days?? i need to exercise more man. humrph.

went beach with rach rosh nab tt sat evenin. sigh i miss us. its so nice to just sit there n talk ur hearts out. i really love them. my soulmates! they're enough for me.. ;D wad nab said was true, we can say wad we really feel n all tt n we wont be judged.. its a gd feelin to know tt we've come so far. love the girls. i still wan my swensons!! ;) wed wed wed. yeah.

mary called bing this morn. lucky i dropped by the choir room, or i wont even get to talk to her at all. :) she misses my low manly voice.. haha. im convinced its sexy k. u noe, low n husky. :) i shall follow her wonderful n brilliant advice: REN. ;)

lets nt mention i was quite shocked to see my dear fren mich even redder than normal outside choir room this morn. its ok, shes strong, n shes got me (her beloved.) ;)

meet the parents session on sat was, by adibah's standards, boring. i mean, haha her dad is really nonsense lah. 'oh my adibah is a gd girl.. i dont let her watch tv.. i sit with her to do her tuts..' muahaha its really funny. my mum was nice enough to say tt she has confidence in me. :)

n i went for cip yesterday. some paralympics thg for wheelchair tennis. hey lookin at these ppl play tennis, im startin to tink, nthg is really impossible. even with almost zero audience they played their hearts out, n they played really well, esp the doubles. u cld see them being very serious n i loved watchin the chemistry btwn eugene n johnathan. they won ;) i made frens there too.. they're as nuts as those woodbridge. apparently yafen is worst :)
anw the funny part was that i ended 1 1/2 hrs later than i said i wld n my parents got really worried n started callin everyone else they knew including eug's parents. they thot i was missing. no joke. i wasnt quite happy bout the big fusst, but neither were they. (i retorted with smthg bad.. but heh. me n my mouth) ok i shdnt be complainin coz at least ive got parents who really love me. but sometimes.. sigh they're still quite protective. im waitin for uni to come but they always say at the rate im going they're gonna make me go nus or smthg.. evil.

love all my frens. muacks. ;)

No comments: