Monday, August 30, 2004

psyched up.

bout tmr! haha its silly,but yes im excited at the prospect of watchin vj tchers perform 'a torrid affair' i hope its gd!, n going back tkgs n seein all my frens n tchers n juniors again. !! darn i cant tink of any other word except 'excited' haha. ;D

got bck my chinese marks today. ahah hey, i got my a2. but the zuo wen tt im so proud of (mary n rachel u girls inspired my compo baby! ) was actually out of point. ahah i expected it lah. er will type it out here if ive got the time (nt now, my sis really wan to use the com soon). but hey, ive got 15/17.5 for my lang. quite proud of tt. ;D its really smthg straight out frm my heart so my dearest frens, pls support me a bit. ;)

ive got three ppl since yesterday tellin me 'i encourage u k' haha. i actually feel quite gd bout it. yeahh.

rite before i forget, i made a bet with liren today. no wait, he made a bet with me. yes the same guy who said my phone is the chioest part of me.. i was sayin smthg lk 'im nt gonna get married' n he made a bet with me tt i wld. duh of coz i wld WANT to get married but smtimes lookin at the guys arnd me i sigh in despair. anw i tink in bout 10-15 yrs' time he will be 100bucks richer. soon lah. haha.
;)

No comments: