Thursday, August 05, 2004

spend all ur time waitin.

went for chem r today. nt too bad, my thermochem isnt tt bad afterall, didnt look thru notes n still cld do most of the sums. just amazed tt for my class only eight didnt haf to go for chem r. n to make it worst, jon tiong told me tt those e graders frm his class didnt haf to attend chem r. wth. argh.

anw i tink the yr two srs r interestin ppl. they give the choir character, lk harris n samuel lim to vj, n connor to tkg ( well, used to). was in the choir room with them for a short while after chem r while waitin for my dad to fetch. haha. hm.

am quite excited about tmr. quite sily lah, ahah, considerin half of the population wld most prob turn up in uniform. still, the thot of wearin smthg different. yeahh. n i got cenwei to lend me the blue one haha. ;) i got too bored with pink. bing says i cant pull off blue. evil girl. haha ;)

No comments: