Friday, August 27, 2004

flattery gets u everywhere. discuss.

gracia my blog does nt look suicidal. the background was actually black.. so i changed it to a more yellow look heh. n it still looks suicidal?? its ok ppl dont worry bout me, im fine.. its just the occassional urge to push my fren gracia onto the road when a car passes by, but other than tt, really, im fine.. ;)

nuraini said i look prettier today, whee. maybe its the earrings. i wore the one tt me n gracia bought yesterday when we went parkway to walk. okok, i also bought shoelaces n stickers, but hey, my world is much more yellow now, isnt tt great? ;) had a gd time with gracia yesterday, other than the fact tt i still tink she shd haf went home to rest. go see a doctor!

had many 'first times' for today.
lets see. first time:
i chose snickers over mars.
haha drats, i cant rem the others. ;)
smthg bout rai.. ah.

oh today i bought the jelly for the yep thg. was standin at the booth with yaf when someone commented tt there were complaints tt the jelly looks inedible. so they asked me how did the jelly taste. i said 'ok lah, better than the ones i make' n everybody laughed. ahah i was quite embarrassed, shall nt let too many ppl noe i cant really bake or make jelly. eug kept remindin the others how i burnt my cookies at my first attempt.. while playin the games on MY phone. smart girl eh.

pw second draft is in seven days.
i shall nt complain bout pw, since i got to meet gary tan thru it. ;D

hahaha.

studyin in sch tmr with rai, n rai dearest. im beginnin to like chem, now tt i understand organic chem. n buffers n solubility product.

bak kuteh for dinner later. my sis's recommendation. she hang out too much with ppl who go to nice plcs to eat.. lk xuhao or smthg.

whee.

No comments: