Saturday, August 07, 2004

in this sweet madness.

college clean up in the morn. wad a bore. we didnt do much. n we got scolded by the aunty coz we took her brooms. n my classroom is soo dirty even though the uncle is suposed to 'in charge' of it or smthg coz his stuff is all in our classroom. there were so many dustballs.. yucks.
lunch was with the girls n minyan jamie sianghan junhong. minyan introed me to the fried hokkien mee, its really quite nice. janice was teasin sianghan. quite funny. ;) he asked her how to say 'ugly' in tamil n she said 'sianghan' without even tinkin. haha. he's such a ah pek lah.

went airport for swensons dinner. saw valmond studyin. he picked up his drink, n tried to wave at me with the same hand i guess, coz the drink dropped. ha. even my mum was laughin.

my shoulders r hurtin! argh. they're burnt, red, n hopefully nt rottin away. i cldnt really get a gd slp last nite coz it hurts when i lie on my back. it gets worst when i try to shift around. ;(

JUMP. for my love. JUMP IN. lalalal. lalala kisses in the night hey. JUMP IN for my love!
;)

No comments: