Wednesday, August 18, 2004

intelligence comes with specs.

wore specs to sch today instead of my usual contacts. haha everyone said i look more intellectual *beams. n i managed to solve this math prob eug cldnt really do.. yeahh. ;) maybe i shd wear my specs more often.. as much as i hate wearin it.

janice n rai didnt come sch today, so it was pretty quiet. they both peeped at guys, so ended up with sore eyes/acute conjuctivitis. heh. ;)
adibah n eug kept bullyin me today. i kept huggin the pillars in sch tho. nice pillars, gd pillars, my fren the pillar.
eug's porkchop flew off her plate. haha yes, the whole piece. heh. ;) im nt the only clumsy one arnd. yeahh. ;)

math tuition is a total braindrain. esp when its 730-930pm. whoof. we nearly went bonkers after math tuition yesterday. but i tink im gonna continue. i mean, i knew wad i was gettin myself into when i signed up for math tuition, so im nt gonna complain. ;) anw its quite cool coz i made more frens whee. dont worry mum my tuition all girls..

had a one to one short econs re with mr ueng today.
then went for choir meeting. saw the cat there n distanced myself one metre away. i could still hear it mewing away..
then went for chem re with gracia n mich n hian coz their tcher arranged it specially for choir ppl. he's pretty good at explainin, now i finally understand hybridisation. sadly, its nt in the syllabus n nt really useful unless u take chem s. but wells. he's gd nonetheless. very patient. mr teo u rock.
bio re with my class. they were doing respiration. then i realised.. i need to refresh what i learnt for midyrs. fast. soon. maybe now. ;)

dinner today at suntec. my sis wanted to bring us to this steamboat buffet. 25++ bucks for adult. askin me to go buffet is equivalent to throwin the money away.. so i strongly protested (anw the food was lk ox'tongue n blahblaah. hmm.) n we ended up at feicui eatin la mian n xiao long bao. ;) nice.
my sis was linkin her hand into my arm when we were walkin. then i attitude'ed back 'i very close to u ah'. n guess wad this girl with long strong fingers frm playin too much piano pinched me n immediately u cld see the blue-black.. i havent got my revenge yet. strangely, its nt showing anymore. it was hurtin quite badly just now. DARN.

swensons tmr with my darlings. ;)

No comments: