Monday, August 23, 2004

laughs

started my day off with a really loud laugh with rai. we saw smone do smthg really.. well. action-big n we collapsed in laughter after that. n we cldnt really stop. n i succeeded in embarrassin myself again. haha my image is so ruined. ;)
then later we were talkin bout chanks meetin the perm sect. someone passed a casual comment askin if they were gonna discuss metrosexuality together.. then i thot of the south park cartoon. haha hey maybe they REALLy are lobsters in disguise, ready to take over the world. "if u cant win them, change them." haha but it was quite a hilarious thot, n as usual only me n rai laughed coz only both of us had watched the video. :) then i grew as red as a lobster. heh.

well other than tt, there isnt much to say.
wrote a letter bck to yafen ;)
am NOT gonna eat gelare tmr. will run cross country route again! yeahh. hot bod hot bod!! ahahha.
some ppl shd jsut keep their comments to themselves. lk some certain ppl sittin behind me durin bio lect. just shush up if u dunno anythg 'thylakoid is some enzyme i tink... *complain complain*. ha.
i heard frm my dad tt my mum was the kind who was quite cold towards guys in sch too. :) noticed i said 'too'. ;) but hey she got married so i shdnt worry too much haha.
im mad.

No comments: