Wednesday, August 11, 2004

cant be tt far frm me, if we're both lookin on the same side of the moon.

i feel old, jaded n icy.

nt in the best of moods while in sch today, nt bcoz of the horrible cramps i had (lucky rachel had the two pink pills) but well. some ppl.
im nt too sure if i gave them my total-attitude face or a nonchalent look.
i still haf to be fair n objective.
i cldnt wait to get out of the room.
played piano outside. had some soothin effect on me.
im glad for frens lk mich n gracia. :)

n yes, im icy cold.
i just cant be bothered. or at least i pretend so. yeah, so keep it tt way, dont bother me.
grr. i bite.

(added bout half an hr later)
im happy for frens who nv fail to cheer me up. even tho sometimes ive been quite mean to them. although i call brandon asshole, i still appreciate him for being my fren. i mean, hey he's my first guy fren in vj. wow. as much as an asshole he is, he's still my fren. yeah. im so nice to him. n theres shawn too.
actually im tokin to both of them now on msn. just thot tt i shd remind myself tt life isnt as horrible as i thot if ive got frens lk gracia (its the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense n still haf tt nonsense appreciated) n mich (ive got a red ass n no u cant check it out ;D) n brandon n shawn. yeah. n rosh rach nab n nur, cant wait for dinner this sat! of coz theres always my girlfriends frm the bimbo club.
muacks.

No comments: