Monday, November 01, 2004

have you ever linked anna kournikova to omega??

tts my opening line for my oral presentation tmr. whee its finally going to be over. OVER.
actually minus the doing of sources, which i dont really give a hoot anymore. hm ok actually i still do hee.
i dont care if i stutter tmr. its going to be OVER.

haha i walked home with a certain alien with big eyes today. been a long time since ive walked home with yj. some smart alec told me 'walk lah, i got umbrella'. well barely halfway across the bridge it started raining, and it got really heavy. we were arguin who's to blame if any of us is to be sick the nxt day. he complained he was drenched, but hey, i wasnt very dry either!
haha i was just thinkin.. i bet alot of girls would die to be in my shoes. :) haha ok, i was wearing slippers. but u get the idea. to me he's just some alien, really. haha.
n maybe i shd add him on my list to kill, he's a pest!

i was rehearsing my script just now. i decided on cue cards, even tho i doubt i can read my own handwriting ;) well. the cards are yellow! couldnt resist..

pw be over pw be over pw be over.
poof!
oh yes n im supposed to mention roshni. :) hello darling

No comments: