Saturday, November 27, 2004

just no other way

heyho. had one whole day of choir, n it was wonderful. hm right now im feeling that my life can never be better. well im easily contented. thats good isnt it ;)

had tea party, which really turned out better than i expected. u noe, ppl normally dread these thgs just in case no one's sporting but haha, 'hello im mariam frm tkgs *big grin*' heh. well at least the yr zeros had tea. tts gd. n some ppl got all wet even before the party started.
n i had to eat some shite green thg which i highly suspect was wasabe. but tts better than mustard-tobasco-wasabe-tap water, isnt it?
n i ate one n a half bun. darn. its all gracia's fault!
i made the girls who came for my audition sing 'joy to the world'. it was meant as a sabo, as i fondly rem how i sang my sch song last yr. heh well, tts bcoz none of them knew the tune to 'the first nowell'. lousyy.

then i went beach with mich n gracia. in the really hot sun. when i say hot, i mean hot. haha im so sorry mich for fightin with gracia over directions, which ended up wrong, pls go to the beach with me again! ahha. i promise i wont try to gif directions again... :D

then we had carollin at singapore swimming club. met rosh there :) although i didnt get to meet her bcoz she was too busy bowling with ppl *bleah* n refuse to pick up my phone. hurmph its ok. :) haha anw im glad we did so much better for our second performance, who cares if no one was really listening, this woman was cryin out 'bravo!' ahha anyone heard? :) it really meant a lot to pick up after a nt-so-fantastic performance. for once, everyone was serious about carols, which i cldnt haf higher praise for. whee.
n of coz to my fantastic bing who is a sop2-to-be. i was the only poor sop 2, but its ok lah. they cant tell the dif anyway. poor may just gave in to the temptation of singin high notes.
me n eug were having hell of a time with the smoke n balloons, muaha. ;)

my life is really quite nice. im happy n satisfied.

im really silly enough to tink tt bing wont ask me to sing for sdd. me n my silly suspicions. bleah. :) even tho sheena n others kept askin me. bahh. i feel much better now yeahh.

i nearly lost my qantas cards. u noe, the deck that has travelled with me to germany n back? n accompanied many other choir peeps in our germanbridge craze. hai. fond memories. anw i had to walk into a really dark lt ava to switch on the lights, only to find a lt with food, teabags, n lotsa chocs wahaha. n of coz my missin cards. but hey i was brave to conquer my fear of dark. im really scared of the dark. im still scared of cats. which is out of the point.

okay im really tired. tmr got cip at *cringe* funan it mall with eug. if i had known its a slack thg i wld haf chose a hippier plc. but sigh i thot we cld haf slacked at funan it mall :X oh wells.

oh happy day :)
heyy mich skate on monday!

No comments: