Sunday, October 31, 2004

i keep on falling, in n out.

hm my parents went malaysia today to see my aunt. basically she really isnt doing too well, in semi-coma. my cousin frm aust is flying in tonight just to see her, despite his exams coming soon or smthg.
my dad was telling me how her house was very noisy and all. alot of kids and they were basically treating the place like some chalet. yeah ok, the house does look like some nice resort but hello, cant you have some respect for my aunt?? oh man if i was there i'll just have told them all to keep quiet.
aniwae im tryin to make myself free next week so we can go in anytime the need arises.
not going langkawi anymore. but no loss lah. the beach will always be there.
ive kinda always knew tt she doesnt have much time left, but you know. we never really want to think that it actually is happening.
so yeah that kinda sums up my day.

No comments: