Wednesday, November 24, 2004

my best friends weddin

oh george. see all cool ppl are called george! eg. george clooney *swoons ahha. n george in my best friend's wedding.
actually ive never really watched the whole movie in full length, either that or i cant rem. i really felt i could identify with julia roberts' character, which was scary, bcoz i dont wan to be an old hag. oh no. hahaha :)

anw. smthg happened today that prompted me to write this.

10 things i dislike:
1. LIARS. why cant u just freakin tell the truth?
2. pretentious ppl. i tink they're more scary than anythg actually, u nv noe who they are.
3. wishy washiness. just make the decision, quick!
4. flambuoyant ppl. sigh y do they lk to show off so much.. humility is gd.
5. bad breath. yux
6. body odour. yux yux.
7. high tech gadgets. haha. im technophobic. in other words, im a com dino.
8. CATS.
9. guys. (haha)
10. CURFEWS *ahem*MUM*
haha okayy so the last few were quite crap. but hey, im tryin to make up for the numbers..
anw. on a happier note.

10 things i love
1. those i love. ;) all my darlings out there, my family too.
2. yellow. muaha.
3. earrings. heh the other day i counted i haf 20+ pairs.. hee.
4. being a woman. the vanity, the way we talk, feminism.
5. having a good workout. but i really hate runnin unless its with frens or theres nice scenary.
6. i dont wanna miss a thg
7. jump for my love :)
8. ren xing.
9. i really lk my personal space. u cant take tt away frm me!
10. george clooney?? haha. okay. ill setttle for the likes of him then. ;)

cant be bothered to play warcraft. some other day larh. goin for surgery observation tmr. hope it'll be gd.
saw rai in sch today. she showed me hari raya pics n i gave her a quick update on my hols so far. i miss my girlfriends! ;(

No comments: