Tuesday, November 16, 2004

想通了就不哭了

went back sat to see my aunt, but ended up not getting to see her.
was over at malaysia the whole weekend till today to attend her funeral. i just hope the two boys will be ok. her eldest son, thinkin tt she was okay, just went back aust for exams so he cant make it down for the funeral at all.
my second aunt n some of my relatives were on this company trip n so they werent informed. my cousin read the newspapers n called us, she was crying. then she came down all the way frm malacca by herself.
read buddhist scriptures for the first time.
the whole funeral was kept very simple.
just felt quite sad when i see my grandma cryin over the coffin. or my aunts.

i am still worried.
gd thg i can still pursue wad i want.
was momentarily lost for a while. i felt lk i didnt noe wad i was doing, where i was goin frm here.
i dunno, its scary when u tink of such stuff, but (i tink), now i know better wad kind of person i wanna be. the kind of life i wanna have.
n im gonna get it.
for now i just wan everyone arnd me to be safe n healthy.

No comments: