Friday, November 26, 2004

hand in my pocket

by alanis morissette. well one line caught me, which is 'im short but im healthy, yeah'. muaha.

lets see. i tink im turnin into some bridge freak, everytime i get together with the choir peeps i go 'bridge!!' haha. n i forgot how fun it is to play german bridge with adrian, that silly goose who makes everyone bao. anw the guys were so jealous of me winnin german bridge they tried to reverse the winnin process n make u lose bigger. alas, i was still the ultimate winner :) i kept writin stars beside my score muaha. ben kept callin us compulsive gamblers, well i guess he just figured readin a book makes him look more intellectual, that jap beng. pfft.
bridge rox!

haf got tea party tmr. then some carollin session at singapore swimmin club. gonna be out the whole day, n poor me will haf to go home myself bcoz my parents will be at some concert for which my sis is the pianist. ;(

shawn keeps askin me for directions in the east, which is a pretty unfortunate thg for him since im his only eastern fren n i happen to be really bad with directions n takin buses. so i had to keep askin my sis or smthg. but i always reply him late n by the time i reply he's already there. heh. :)

went macRitchie reservoir today while waitin for my sis. ok, i haf absolutely no idea why couples lk to go there. yeah ok, its dark,but its cold! n theres nthg much to look at except trees n still water. one van was parked beside our car n i tink there was a couple makin out inside there..the van was still runnin. but u cldnt see anythg coz tbey blocked the windows. ;)
anw im sure there are more interestin stuff couples do other than make out at ulu dark cold places rite?

No comments: