Tuesday, November 02, 2004

ole, pw's over.

haha. i spoke too fast for my op ;) and they asked stupid questions which i didnt really know how to ans. but im okay with it. its over! yeah okay, file is almost done too. phew i wont miss pw man. it was a waste of my time. there i've said it! ;)

i rem wanting to add one more person to my 'to-kill' list. cant rem who now.. n why. hmm.
haha amir is still on the top of my list, dont worry.
julian's going to die anyway, so i dont haf to bother myself with tt. ;) ahha actually u see my classmate is doing some short film n he's in it, n he has to die. ha. n apparently my pic is going to be in the film, but for pretty obscure reasons. for the psychopath.. haha. well at least my face is inside! haha.
so that leaves only alvin.. muaha*evil laughter*. he's dying really soon bcoz after we hand in our gpf, there he goes.
haha okay. dont think im gettin morbid, im just ridding the world of its evil people. making the world a better place.. for you and for me and the entire human race.

went vienna boy's choir concert today. haha sat in the same row as eug! ;)
i think the poor boys are sick. a few kept coughing and touchin their nose. one even ran out in the middle of the concert.
first half was quite erm, nt too gd. their sound came out better in the second half.
they (surprisingly) sang the best version of chan mali chan (ever) for encore.
they are pretty overrated but they do have a good sense of music. good technique too but quite messy sometimes. but they charge really high prices, which i dont really think is erm, deserving.

sigh. i was damn angry at a fren just now when alvin told me to be a bit more understanding. sigh yeah maybe i shd. but it still seems quite irresponsible to me. im nt complainin about doing all the work, but why should i make everything so nice for you so that you can go do whatever you want and come late and still get it done the easy way?? not say im damn free and damn enthu about pw. but yeah ok. u need a life. ill try to understand. *breathess.
bahh.

No comments: