Friday, November 19, 2004

the frozen throne.

hahaha. i just played warcraft. spent like thirty mins in reign of chaos tryin to find the prophet, then got bored of buildin camps bcoz i realised im nt playin dota, then died in lk five mins as archer the blue warden. so i stopped playin. hahah.
but hey, im a potential player. whee. ;)
only anw i talked to brandon last nite. he managed to stumble across internest access in thailand! ahha. he was the one who lent me warcraft anw.

tuition was boring.
n its a damn cold night.
i lengthened my msn nic. its a first! its frm 'drops of jupiter' dont ask y i chose such an old song. i just like it.

warcraft warcraft.
bridge bridge bridge! ahah. gracia just called me n i was lk 'lets play bridge tmr!' ahha. its addictive.. n i forgot how to play german bridge!! how could i have right. thats y, i need to play it again *wide grin*

weather's really cold right now. makes u sing funny songs in ur heart. like 'i wanna grow old with youu'.
makes u feel like watchin love actually! i feel it in my fingerss, i feel it in my toess. chrisstmass all around me. c'mon n let it snowww. ;D

oh n i cant believe sly didnt get out. hey dont look at me, i didnt vote! ;)

No comments: