Thursday, September 30, 2004

photophosphorylation.

have no idea what im doing here. i guess i just needed some form of self indulgence, although taking two hours off to watch sing idol was enough.
hey honestly i was quite disappointed with today's performances. sigh if u can handle the song then dont sing.

plan for tmr: go back tk to promote vjc. hello vjc is a very nice place to study in and have fun at the same time. woohoo.
i'm supposed to talk about performing arts. haha. oh wells. i guess ill just be brief. dont want people to think im always talking about choir n only choir!
then ill go study at parkway after tt. ;)

i keep thinkin about how fast this whole promos will be over. its scary.

i was on my hp the whole of today. haha my mum had to 'confiscate' my hp to stop me from smsing. but its nt my fault if people choose to sms me! oh well. she returned me the hp barely an hr later. was fun talking about stabbing examiners for blood if ur pen runs out of ink. ;)

1 comment:

QcynqSWG said...

yunie*, Nice blog, really enjoyed it, will be back for sure! I'm always looking for interesting related sites to Girlfriends that I can link from my page Girlfriendshttp://www.heather-friends.com