Sunday, September 12, 2004

im a ditz.

my msn was signin in at two messengers so i thot ill be smart n delete the old version. now my msn comes without a pic. hooray. oh wait. its ok now. ;D

watched the choir boys today. hey its a wonderful movie. i love it! its pretty heartwarmin n close to the heart. aha n they sing really well too. oh the solo.. he's really good! haah i kept cryin throughout the movie. i tink its darkness n the feelin of no one watchin u tt made me erm, tear. haha. i hope no one in the cinema noticed. ;D i just felt touched i guess. if its a real life story my god its quite sad how the kids were treated. down with capital punishment! peppinot is really adorable!

then watched cat high pri. complimentary. there werent even tix. hha they had really cute stuff. lk superman on rollerblades. choir did oliver!, tts y i wanted to watch. was ok lah, at least standard is nt too bad. enjoyed myself. audience was spontaneous n wellbehaved i thot. unlike some i went to. speaks volumes of the behaviour of teenagers nowadays doesnt it.

kids r so spoilt nowadays i dont believe it. was on mrt today n there was this kid, bawlin his lungs, larynx, n teeth out. the usual 'i-dont- wannnnnn' kind of whine n cry n howl. oh my. hey my tolerance for kids is already quite high, i mean, if u compare me to mary n gracia, hey i lovee kids! but really, nt when they r spoilt. parents, pls enforce some discipline in ur kids. parents to be, pls do not spoil ur kids n buy them barbie stuff for every full marks they get for spellin (AHEM baa. ha. ) but pls dont enforce curfews. its horrible. ;)

chicken flu go awayy. ive been survivin on no eggs for quite long liao. n eggs r lk my diet. chickens, go eat panadol flu. i recommend.
;)

No comments: