Sunday, September 19, 2004

"im worth five dollars more."

firstly, happy birthday ma! ;)

anw, tt was wad i told my sis after i gulped down thai express' iced tea which my sis strongly recommended n which i totally didnt like. only after tastin the iced tea did i rem tt this is the same person who likes to drink grapefruit juice n sour plum bubble tea. definitely weird taste buds. (my sis is weird!!)

watched acappella expresss today. they're a jazz acappella grp from moscow. they haf really fantastic vocals. n they're so talented! their song arrangements r really greaat. nt much vocal percussions tho, but since it doesnt really fit into their type of songs i guess it didnt matter. i miss toxic audio's percussionist, woah tt guy was real gd. anw they did a very nice rendition of amazing grace, i thot. i was really enjoyin their harmony tho at some parts they were pretty boring. coz i cldnt understand a word they were singing.. i guess u'll haf to excuse the russians.
hearin them makes me wanna sing all day long. ;) belt out my fav tunes at top volume. wheeee.

stupid cupid, stop pickin on me. ;)

No comments: