Monday, September 13, 2004

first day of sch.

when my mum woke me up this morn, i was wonderin why she woke me up in the middle of the nite. heyy it was still dark. y do we haf to wake up so early for education? sigh. haha.

if ur one of those ppl who tinks my class guys r actually quite cool or wad, well. tiink again. they make me feel so pri sch sometimes haha.
mrs lim: alvin! stop playin arnd!
*silence
alvin: mdm brandon kachao me larhh.
oh n then there was julian n his 'his is bigger'(??) comment haha. no we're talkin bout gas syringes here. julian's one looked lk it cld swallow up his conical flask, heh.
n there sums up my bio tut today.

my wonderful sis downloaded les choristes songs. ;) hey soundtrack is available at cine. apparantly u can place an order. haha yeah. GO WATCH IT.

hmm, been singin ren xing for the whole day. its stuck in my head. humdeedumm whooosh.

take care all. ;)

No comments: