Tuesday, September 28, 2004

i wish.

haha just read mary's new testimonial. wassup with my eyes huh?? haha. i think it looks nice in that pic, Fullstop. haha. it does make it look bigger.. ;)
i miss having someone to bitch about everything to. and to laugh at every single silly thing.
sometimes, i wish that time would stand still.
just for that one moment.
when everything else dont seem to matter
just us having fun
or just a simple glance.
or just a smile. (though i honestly dont smile at people much. unless u're around me all the time.)
just when you thought everything is going to be perfect,
time moves on.
reality draws you back like a.. vacuum cleaner?
you get reminded of things that you dont wish to be reminded of.
the harsh truth
that some people are not what they seem to be.
those sly, manipulative people whom you never seem to know enough
you wonder, what are they really thinking of when they see you.
much worst, do they always have genuine intentions?
i dont care.
or rather, i seem not to care.
my indifference to all that i choose not to see
my 'frosted armour' (?)
my 'eh u want to fight' look.
i am not disillusioned. i have friends whom i know genuinely care about me.
people whom i talk to without any feelings of constraints.
my family, loves me n spoils me.
but i am weary
of this game that i play.
although, i know,
i've already gave up playing it.

there. aha. yes i meant every word i said, but i guess this IS a game everyone plays. not just being double-faced, but more of making me guess what your real intentions are.
haha. im talking in circles.

No comments: