Tuesday, September 21, 2004

hellos ;)

hello haha. how r all my darlings? ;)

sch today wasnt too gd. pretty borin if u ask me.

met mr tan in the morn bout going bck tk to promote vj. i tink me n jane n quite grateful for the response although i tink we expected more on our part, which is not very possible given the lousy date we have to go bck. its the day after our gp paper. oh wells. thanks to all who r going bck-- thanks for makin the effort to show tt u do wan to gif bck to vj (as wad jane kept sayin *smiles). ;)

went for some filmin for moe. they wanted to film our choir for some advert. we had make-up artistes to do make-up for us! quite cool rite. the guys had to put foundation n lip gloss too muaha. haha it was ok lah. too bad gracia n mich cant join us.
wasnt too happy lah k. but nvm.

maths lect. tutorials. my class size was 12. hA.

maths tuition.
pls do not smoke, im positive its bad for ur health. n pls do not encourage ur frens to smoke. there're no such thg as 'social smokin', just DONT do it at all! wads so sociable bout 'social smokin' aniwae. i dont find it attractive. so my frens, pls dont ever smoke. ur lungs will turn black, n u will DIE.

oh. ;) had a really gd time with rai, janice n eug at gelare today. haha we kept laughin lah. rai was being VERY silly. n we were posin arnd with gelare tissues n all hahah. n rai, pls stop takin un-glam pics of me! its so untrue.. haha. ;) but i just love my girlfriends. muackss. oh yah adibah was missin in action coz she was at home gobblin down tons of vanilla ice cream to soothe her poor tonsils. ;)

alot of thgs i wan to say n shout n sing out loud. but its ok. ok well actually its not. i keep wishin tt i haf more time to do alot other thgs sometimes. im wishin for more personal time. which i actually haf bcoz its study-time ahha, but it doesnt count! oh wells. im just being grumpy.
so when u see me pls smile, so ill smile too. ;)

1 comment:

QcynqSWG said...

yunie*, Nice blog, really enjoyed it, will be back for sure! I'm always looking for interesting related sites to Girlfriends that I can link from my page Girlfriendshttp://www.heather-friends.com