Wednesday, September 29, 2004

all krebs n calvin.

doesnt feel like i have gp tmr. haha.

my internet is working VERY slowly today. wanted to read the gp essays online. oh wells.

was reading my social studies n history for some gp inspiration. i realised how much i miss studying for history! ah its really a wonderful subject to study for. all the wonderful leaders who made history glorious. "i have nothing to offer, but blood, tears, and sweat." the brutality of likes of Hitler and Stalin. oh and i realise how my handwriting has changed over the years hahaah.
for all the times i thought econs would make up for my love for writing essays.
i dont know if econs is really what im looking for, although yes i still dream of working in a tall office building and strutting into my workplace in a powersuit. looking out into shenton way through my tinted glass window. the adrenaline rush of working in a team, working within deadlines. not just for making money, i dont think i'll ever have enough money to buy all the clothes i want! ;)
;)

No comments: