Friday, September 10, 2004

hahaha.

WHO"S THE PEANUT? *everyone points to rai. ;) heyy shes really the nut lah. haha coz today janice*Ahem. ;) was singing the peanut song frm her leadership camp, then rai said smthg silly, so i asked janice to sing the song again, then pointed to rai as the 'peanut'. ahha. ;) we did tt for the whole evenin, even nic joined in. n its really funny when he does it haha.
oh n im nt going to go near nicholas again coz i always, erm, do smthg to him haha. not on purpose!!

went sch today to (haha) teach janice integration, then realised we were on different frequencies coz i didnt do the qns she wanted me to do. ;)
dawn came today to study in vj! haha. had fun talkin to her n evelynn. eve was being complainy as usual lahh. but wads new :D she still makes me laugh ahha.
saw gracia in sch. when she saw me she looked lk she hasnt seen me(her gd gd fren) in a thousand yrs. either tt or she saw a really beautiful alien. ahha. its DEFINITELY the former lah im just describin her reaction k. haha, anw she asked me wad i was doin in sch. wad else can i be doing in sch?? sigh my fren gracia.

oh i went swimmin near noon with my eldest nephew reuben. ;) i tink im darker now. my face is redder, definitely. tho i dont tink swimmin n me goes together. i just cant swim for nuts. can float, but cannt move forward. heh. oh n hey! haha. i forgot to mention.. i tried the slide! taadaa. there weren't much ppl arnd aniwae. ;) was fun, but i had water up my nose, boo. haha. hee.

i realise i always write in blog in reverse chronological order. ;)

No comments: