Thursday, September 02, 2004

drowned in fatigue.

haha was feelin quite tired the whole day. woke up really late this morn.
a smile in the mornin cheers me up. ;)
pe was floorball. lets nt forget the conditioning we did before tt. maybe he wanted to let us play basketball again, just tt it was rainin. but oh well. i played quite well! ahah. rai said i play lk im playin golf. tts gd, didnt noe i haf a flair with sticks ;)

had to stay bck for chem.
repeat: we dont copy, we refer. ;)

went ecp lagoon to buy food for dinner.

idol! ahha. i thot tonight's contestants were all pretty gd. standard was quite high. im glad chris lee got in heehee. yup candice n daphne r gd too. cant wait for final ten to start.
kenlim is more attitude than me larh.

my sis is going melbourne for medicine. proud of her ;) she got the news yesterday but didnt tell me.. hellooo even if i came home late u cld haf just told me. how difficult is it to tell me?? we even sleep in the same room! grr grr chomp chomp. but wad to do, older sis are all so irritating. younger ones r more adorable..
unanimous.

No comments: