Tuesday, October 07, 2003

surviving

muaha. havent blogged for so long. havent come online for quite some time too. been busy doing my work faithfully, though i realised i have a serious tendency to eat n do work during afternoons. at night i'll just brush my teeth after dinner so there isnt much prob. i dont wanna grow fat!

there really isnt much to tell. hm. except for the fact that i had a very 'healthy' sunday in which i went jogging in the morning, and went to the beach in the afternoon. but on mon my sides were aching (dun ask y) n i walked extra slowww. hahaha

oh. for my maths paper, i didnt write my full name on one of my papers. i only wrote 'teo jia'. well. mr yeo marked that portion n he added a 'hui (!)'. yes with the exclamation mark. sheesh. *rolls eyes* but i did think tt we let down ms yeo when ms lui toked bout the emaths thingy. well okayyy the whole thg was aimed at our class so duhh it was to make us feel guilty. but then again. i really felt bad. ;X

work hard work hard.

meanwhile. the sight of my dress keeps my spirits up ;D i did get an awful shock when yifang told me tt casandra bought a nearly-all-black dress at daniel yam, cross back. haha fortunately its a different dress.

k i better stop fantasizing ;D

No comments: