Friday, October 31, 2003

beautiful voice.

haha my voice is back. or rather, ive lived through my voice exam. wasnt as bad as i thot it wld be, although my sis kept shakin her head coz i (haha) kept going out of tune. but it was alright during the exam. phew.

woke up at 7 today, n started skippin to get myself warmed up. hmm tink its pretty gd way to wake up. shall try to do tt every morn.

went shoppin yesterday! aha. for a while lah. went bugis for voice lesson, was near OG, so went to look. ended up buyin stuff frm giordano, but feels gd to just browse thru stuff ;D hee i'm a shopaholic.

was so depressed doing chi tian xie han zi just now, but when i flipped to the back to do the chen yu, heh felt quite smart ;D knew almost all. but lk my mum said, learnin the zao ju earns more marks than the tian xie han zi. hm. but i cant stand memorising sentences-- nv seems to work for me. i rather derive my own ones. ;x

tmr's my theory exam. -_-

choir's getting a new gown. haha saw the design today. heh.

cum bck later. sis needs to use com. i stole it frm her (as usual ;X)

No comments: