Saturday, October 04, 2003

mornin~

morning dears! haha. actually not in such a fantastic mood since i knew my higher chinese results (C5) but then again, tts the msg but its nt gd to noe ur just the average of your cohort. hm will work hard. like what rach (or was it nuraini?) the best thg bout prelims is that its nt really reflected on anywhere except on your report book. at least nt in o's cert or smthg

kk. m i tokin too much bout academics? haha but cant help it. its my life now. ;D n i really cant say that it doesnt affect me bcoz it does. but i'm gnna face it in a positive light. take it as motivation to do my best for the o's!

ms yeo wants to pep talk my class for E maths. haha gd luck to all of us.

eng was nt well done by my coholt. blah blah blah.

going out later. am going to show my mum the dress, check my ear hole *shrieks :D* and then have pizza for dinner. oh i'm gg to check out some specs too. ahha dun say i'm enjoyin myself too much. i work hard too.

*grins*

No comments: