Wednesday, October 22, 2003

cold cold tuition

met shawn today. pass him papers. fullstop. sorry girls, no gossip for u guys. ;D

tuition room was cold today. but this guy was quite nice, raised the temp for me. kk. fullstop.

rudy asked me a quite amusing qn today- whether he shd wear shorts or nt to open hse. k sorry if ur gonna read it, but really, *short perv haha* it really brightened me up in midst of my studyin.

n shawn forgot to bring his hawaii pres. tsktsk.

studied chinese today. ;D

roshni was so excited on msn she was typin in caps *note* to my sister. haha. but i'm quite excited too. though ive changed my mind nt to go rj open hse bcoz all i wan to do is to see the sch. n nuraini was tinkin the same thg too haha. she was tinkin of excuses to 'ditch me'. Evil.

ive got a new com. its small, flat, and barely there. haha. my main aim comin online today was to check it out. ;D

study hard.

No comments: