Wednesday, October 01, 2003

spirited.

haha was feeling very tired the whole day. Block periods arent the best time-tables around.. all you do are papers or lectures for three periods.

Tuition today was horrible. haha. all of us forgot to bring our assignments and our tcher had to keep running out of the room to print more for us. He got so fed up that his face was so black. And everytime he went out, all of us would heave a sigh so loudly. haha.

Ms Ee told me tt i got A2 for my MEP ;D haha achievement for me. thanks to some teacher i got c5 for midyrs. Sooo. tt definitely lifted my spirits.

Grad Ceremony went well. my speech went better than expected. and yes haha i thot i would be nervous, but really i wasnt. Jane gave me my first pair of earrings to congratulate me on my newly pierced ears and encouragement for my speech. :D if i could do my speech one more time, i would. but maybe this time i would thank Mrs Ngin for her stories. ;D

I'm still thinkin of the dress. ahah. yess grace, go arnd telling everyone how vain i am to pierce my ears n look for a dress. haahah but nvm, thnx for standing up for me *big grin* n i dun care i'm draggin my mum out on sat!

cant wait to get Eng papers back tmr though i'm nt too optimistic bout my summary ;( oh. and Ms hamidah was scaring us today bout our disastrous ss papers n nt-so-well history papers. haha. she said smthg bout giving the girl the mark bcoz she needs it, n i really think theres a high chance its me. She warned me yesterday bout my handwriting, then today she said she read through our scripts twice so as to catch stuff that she might not have read the first time?? okayy. the two stories kinda link. And my MEP prob got a2 due to the tchers helpin me by changing my first instru to voice which got a better mark than my piano. haixx. now tt i tink they are helping me (dunno bout ms hamidah's but definitely the MEP shoullld be true. i havent checked paper though) okayy i shall not jump to conclusions without proper proof or whatsoever.

my cheeks are better. now they just look like i have a bad case of pimples or smthg.

haha if you realised my blog doesnt have a date, title. i'll figure it out someday. but i definitely am keepin the sunflower n the yellow boxes :D

till then. i'll try to abstain from internet to my the best of my abilities.

No comments: