Tuesday, October 28, 2003

physic prac.

i still cant figure out if i had drawn my graph correctly or not. Ahz shall not waste my grey/white matter on that, preserve them for chem which requires more intelligence. Hee.

lock up was fun today. in fact, all the lock ups have been wonderfully kept enjoyable by my frens, though we've progressed with the topic conversations ;D *gringrinsmilesmilewinkwink* haha. but its great larh. as rosh says, we shd record all our convos down, play it ten yrs n *ahem* one month down the road :D n then i'll steal the tapes n burn them. ahahah

was tokin to shawn just now. wanted to say tt i want a handsome, muscular blahblah guy for my husband. ended up typic ' i was .. a handsome... guy.' sheesh haha tt was embarrassing. oh. keep it a secret tt iw as once a hunky guy, k? *shhhhh

aniwae. quite worried bout my voice exam. my sore throat+cold kinda turned worse yesterday. so i went to doc n asked her to gimme a stronger medicine. well. i'm nt supposed to talk for two days in order to let it heal as soon as possible. hA.

aniwae. better go n prac my piano. ;D

No comments: