Monday, October 13, 2003

oh happy day.

found out tt my class gt quite a number want take same combi in same jc as me. muahah most imptly my darling have more or less decided to take same combi as me (though i still tink she belongs to trip sci, but nvm) n my hao jie mei (:D) has this sixth sense tt we wld be in the same class. well for those hu dunno, 1. our father has the same name 2. both of us have blood type o+ 3. both of us have small eyes n are short :D haha. hmm we were thinking maybe they wld tink tt we are both sisters and thus put us in the same class. ;D

bought a muffin to sch to day to save money.. thot it was choc chip but it turned out to be a raisin one. ahha. rach called me a bimbo. i called her bimbo no.2. haha those 'banana in pyjamas' days.

today my sis was washin her testubes for chem prac tmr. hahah okayy this is really farnie. she dried it with tissue paper, n she pushed too hard so it got stuck inside the test tube. in the end she decided tt to take it out she will put water into it. welll. i thot tt was really farnie. the action defeated the purpose. ;D wonders of the brain. haha. *sorry sis*

my sis bought sun yan zi's cd today. haha its quite nice, i kept listenin to yu jian. pestered my frens to sing it today but they all too shy...

school was tiring. as usual. lucky for the wed break. n i just realised how lousy i really am at mep perception. checked my ans n realised tt actually the bach section was the one tt pulled my marks up. muahah. n i thot i flunked tt section. well, wherever u are, thnk u for composin brandenburg concerto. ;D

oh. today this fren msg me sayin he had a confession to make. i only replied when i gt home. den i asked him again at nite.. his reply was ' i had a weird feeling abt u just now..' gosh i got a fright! okayy but its just a prank by his fren (dun ask me how, i dunno. i gave a quite stupid reply but nvm) so yarh. *rolls eyes*

hmm. i still tink sun yan zi's a very successful artiste. :D

No comments: