Sunday, October 12, 2003

jaded.

went to the beach yesterday with my dad's relatives frm malaysia.. played with the sand, laughed, and ate dinner. the relatives commented that my sis n i blended in very well with the kids. oh well. reliving the childhood we never had ;D

tuition today was fun. tuition is always fun with gracia and adelyne around. both of them are going Vjc! yeahh. tink adelyne shd be no prob larh.

walked arnd parkway today while waiting for sis to finish tuition. bought an eyeshadow for nuraini as a very belated bdae pres. didnt noe it was on sale so actually it turned out to be quite cheap *opps* haha nvm. we'll just, er, do smthg about it ;X

checked out some rings n earrings (!) today too. nearly bought this big ring but didnt coz its too big for my finger. as in, the hole too wide. my fingers r too slim. :D n the earrings, well. i didnt fancy any of it. ok ppl. any of u reading this, ur entitled to buy me nice dangling (nt those ah lian ones. buy those wif class) earrings for me for x'mas. ;D

am feeling quite bored with the monotony of life. Was feeling bored. but now i'm recharged with energy.

n my ten mins on the com is almost up. blahblahblah.

No comments: