Saturday, January 03, 2004

shoulders n downnn. shoulders n downnn.

okayy I have no idea but that phrase is stuck in my head. yup had fun learnin the 3 mass dances which they made us dance bout twice of thrice each, I really didnt keep count, and it doesnt help that most of them made moves that make u go down n up, so yup, my thighs are hurting. Argh.

(if uve realised, im typing in proper english n wif caps too. wow.)
oh ok. Its not in THat perfect English but at least my Mum can complain less about it now. I hope.

We had this game today where we had to hit the big beach balls and try to guide them to our group's catcher. It was then I realised how vertically challenged I actually am. I cant even touch the ball. Blame it on the guys man. Well. I'm glad that Ver n Suelynn felt the same way too muahaha. So we were just standing around screaming. At least I was. heh.

Had an OG outing today, went parkway. I think I still mix around too much with my close friends, eg verleen, but cant help that well, I find Ver really nice to talk to. But I found a Clay Ailken(?) lookalike *smies* and a pair of fake twins in my group. ( i actually asked them if they were twins n they were like 'NOoo!!' oops. ) Oh well. I still have three more days of orientation, hope to make full use of that.

till then.



No comments: