Wednesday, January 14, 2004

cheers.

sheena 'taught me a new cheer today. ok, everyone wans to hear it? ;D

Are you hot :: or not :: j - i - a - y - u - n .. Are you hot.., or not.. *giggles*

haha. i was sayin it to all the choir ppl lalala. n me n mary were singin christmas carols while waitin.

btw. an update on my reading progress. im on the second book, erm page 90 of lotr. yeah. i still have three more bks to go. but let me stress this again-- i do enjoy readin the books!

i mistook a guy for a girl on msn yesterday. was talkin in this mass convo for like ten whole mins before i realised it. and did i mention tt i sent an email out to all my classmates without attachin the file i wanted to send? ok. im a klutz blok.

btw. i liked the egg prata i ate in sch today. only thg was tt my prata was drownin in a sea of curry. i couldnt see the prata at all. but it was nice. tho a lil spicy. but nice. ;D yummy.

i tink my class is cool. kinda reminds me of 4/1 sometimes. btw, hi CB. ;D i know ur readin this.. haha.

rach: im so sorry ive been such a lousy darlin. btw. i promise u i'll email u this wkend k? one long long long one with all MY stories. they're so much more interestin than rosh's *hurmph. haha. but nah, hers got more spice. depends on wad kind of stories u lk to hear lah huh. ;D

No comments: