Monday, January 12, 2004

lessons. chem or bio??

had a bio lecture today. halfway thru my fren turned over to me n asked me if we were sittin for bio lecture or chem lecture. it was about water molecule, and he was just going on n on about the chemical properties and blah blah.

i prided myself on the fact tt during the econs lecture the guy infront of me dropped his swingable table twice haha. but alas, i did too during the bio lecture. i think my file hit the guys infront quite hard but ah, nvm, they're strong. and of course, bio lecture was interesting. *winks at rosh

had pe today as last period. my class were having bio prac, and we were quite late lah. was shouted at by the pe tcher, gosh. but bio prac was fun. our newly renovated tables does nt stop ur thgs from rollin off the table side nearest to you. So my temp partner was playin with his test tubes and he nearly rolled them off the table. they miraculously dropped on his lap n he manged to catch them all. Wonderful. well, i was quite freaked out by it ahah, the klutzy feeling coming back to me. argh.

did i ever mention that all vjcians are slim, if not in really quite a gd shape? well, lets all applaud the pe dept for their good hard work that they put in for plannin of our pe lessons. well, i honestly think its wonderful though i really felt out of shape today. i felt so lousy can u guys believe it. i need to tone up haha.

school's simply wonderful. of course, then u think what will happen three mths later, and you heave a biiig sigh. *Sigh*

No comments: