Monday, January 05, 2004

fountain of wealth.

today was much more enjoyable than the previous two days i think. maybe bcoz there was more talking. And i got to know my class. Sadly, my hao jie mei (yaf) didnt get into the same class as me, neither did ver nor sk nor anyone i know and am of better terms with. But good thing Adibah is in my class. She's always taking pictures with me muaha. okok. no link.

So yah, except for finding out to my disappointment that none of my good friends get to be in my class, the rest of the day went pretty well. I liked the neutron dance. Very catchy and repetitive, so haha, easy to learn. Friendship dance tomorrow *winks at roshni* ahahha. And I'm shy. woohoo.

Went to fountain of wealth for mass dance. Floor was slippery (it just rained) and there really wasnt enough space, but it was lots of fun dancing in public, doing kallang waves, and wavin like you were in a concert. I was haha, amused by this bunch of guys who started wavin their hands to the song of.. erm.. cant rem wad. And we were just doing cheers like nobody's business. *who's in the house.. Izak's in the house!* wooohoo.

right. anyone realised i said woohoo twice? woohoo.

Chose our prince and princess today. Verleen did well! haha. tk girls sure can cheer. My king and queen made the nominees do such horny stuff-- seduce them. So most of them ended up touchin them all over, doing pole dancing, belly dancing, licking(!!), pullin their shorts down and hahah goodness knows wad. The guys did well, i must say. I had an eye feast ahha though i was really feelin quite icky when the guys seduced my king. Eeks. GAYS.

I still mix up these two guys in my group. I was so confidently tellin my OGL loudly that i knew that guy's name, but on closer look, i actually got it wrong. Gosh i think that guy gave up on me liao. ahah oops. But fun fun. one of the guys actually has a dimple. tts wad my ogl taught me. ahahah. so before i call any of them, i'll go 'pls smile' then i see which one has the dimple so i noe who to call wad. yeah.

yup. heard some bad news from verleen. but what can i do. will call them up some day and demand a report on what has happened so far, but that's bout all i can do. bitter reality.

yeah yeah. n today we actually did the 'ceto atlantis oh man they suck so much' cheer. haahahah. coool ;D u turtles. bah.

wet games wet games. ;D

yep. quite tired now. Dont think i can do the shoulders n down. because once i'm down dont think i can get up. bahh.

No comments: