Friday, January 23, 2004

bck for a nite

came bck frm malaysia for one night. my sis is having sat exam tmr, so we came back earlier to let her rest. going in again tmr wif my parents for my grandpa's death anniversary.

the fireworks' my uncle bought this year was better. it's lk those u see at national day! only smaller lahh. but still it was so nice! he had about four of those. ;D haiyang kor bought quite a bit too(for once ;D ), but too bad i cant see them tonight nor tmr nite. sighh.

haiyang kor's adorable kids went bck wif him to malaysia this yr. rowan is so adorable! he can do the commando crawl but he does it so fast, they call him the 'carpet shark'. hm. ;D then he was fascinated when i let him drink plain water from the spoon. he didnt wan to stop! then ryan was so adorable (as usual) wif all his continuous eatin and chattering. he told me 'famashiita' (???) means 'r u hungry'. then he wondered aloud how come i didnt know anythg. hahah.

havent collected enough hongbaos yet. been eating alot tho. eat n eat n eat. *feels terribly piggy*

cant wait for sunday. going visitin at my tcher's hse wif my classmates.

aniwae. the tv said tt this yr rabbits will haf 'tao2 hua1 yun4' *beams* hehehe.

No comments: