Tuesday, January 27, 2004

ms play-hard-to-get.

went back tkchoir today. miss lim seems hopeful about the choir, which is good! was really happy n haha kinda excited when i went back today. haha yeah the 'excited' is kinda silly i admit, but really i was excited, hm ok. but yah, tkchoir still rox. really.

today was haha, quite an embarrassin day. vs guys r such big mouths lah.

i got called a miss play-hard-to-get today. haah. er i was refusin oreos lah, then another guy tried askin me n duh i refused. so yup the nickname. haha but quite funny. besides u shd hear wad my guy fren called me to ask me for a sip of water. wah lauu. tsktsk.

i tink my appetite is down again. i dun feel hungry anymore haix. haha bing was lk tellin me tt i need therapy bcoz im so addicted to the indian food ;D

ahz i give up. cant tink of wad to blog. brr.

No comments: