Tuesday, January 20, 2004

happy chinese new yr!

yeah going off tmr liao. n i still cant really decide wad to wear haha.

went to tj's carnival today. met quite a few old frens ;D too bad everythg was cramped in one small space. i made adibah share the malt candy wif me-- in the end she ate more of it than me. haha.

i tink im in love wif indian food. been eatin it for a wk now, n even when i went outside tjc to eat at the hawker centre, me n adibah ordered tandoori naan. delicious! maybe i shd go marry an indian guy then i'll get to eat it everyday. yummy.

quote from adibah ' i think being wif guys do something to our appetite.' haha true. i tink i eat more nowadays. i tink im gettin fat.

jane was so embarrassin today. she had to laugh so loud. sighh. ;D oh n cant believe tt ziyi still rems tt once i chased him wif my shoe in pri sch. i mean, tt was lk six/seven yrs ago?? haha. hm.

wanna change my layout. someone tell me y the words align to the left??

No comments: