Sunday, December 28, 2003

take care rach.

went to send rach off at the airport yesterday night. expected myself to well, cry, n with rosh arnd thgs definitely gets a bit ugly, but nah. we didnt cry. in fact it was quite a happy farewell. we were laughin n jokin arnd as usual, n she was busy talkin to her relatives.

i guess the real feeling of her leavin us for five whole yrs set in when she went in, n went past the policewoman, n gosh. she's inside n i cant really hug her anymore. tt was when i started to tear.

it wasnt until i was waitin for my dad alone outside when i realised i was actually doing smthg silently. in my heart i was prayin to the one god tt i always believed exists tt rach will have a safe journey, n tt she'd be blessed wif courage to overcome whatever comes in her way, n well, to do well in whatever she does with tt attitude of hers tt ive always admired. n i f any tears were shed they were bcoz of my worries for her tt she'll be in a strange new world quite alone. but i haf faith in her. so u go girl.

yeah, so u can guess how silly i looked wif my dumbstruck-a-lil-teary face with cars whooshin past in front of me.

luv ya loads *plants big fat kisses on rach*, n no i wont miss u bcoz we'll be keepin in touch thru the wonders of technology.

*hugs*

oh. haha. rach? u'll be in a surprise when u come back to visit us. ;D *winks at rosh*

aniwae. yesterday was my dad's bdae too. had a nice dinner with my malaysian relatives and came back home at 1130 to cut cake for my dad. ;D happy birthday pa! i know ur reading this, dad

No comments: