Tuesday, December 02, 2003

corroded soles.

walked for bout seven half hrs(according to my mum) in search for a bag. how dumb. tink im just gnna take some ulu bag n do smthg to it. hope it turns out well. pity my sis who was depending on me to get a decent bag so she can use it for her prom too. ;x

aniwae.. my sis permed her hair!! so all those of you who will see her or meet her along the way, do tell her that she looks gorgeous :D hahah though i havent seen it myself. shes off at a class bbq.

So yeahh. got almost everythg ready for prom. though i still cant decide what time to be at the hotel coz i cant decide whether to do my hair at the salon or do it myself. yes im vain, i already know that. haha cant wait to play, erm, uno cards (haha) throughout the prom night in the hotel room! though i may prefer sitting round the lounge and acting lk some tai-tai ahah. or go explore the hotel. hmmm. ;D

too bad gracia just told me today that she wont be carollin onthe 24th n 25th. ;(

No comments: