Monday, December 15, 2003

Deck the halls with boughs of holly *falalalala lalalala*

okayy. finally got down to packin all my files n worksheets this morn. i counted the number of files tt i used for o's-- 27 files. all big n small. ;D k im sorry im such a disorganised person cann.

met abiel at my blk today. we went to sit at the nxt blk coz it was just too nosiy. well heres the scary part. my parents were watchin us! when i got bck, my mum was lk tellin me' u shd stop tt habit of shaking ur leg. u were doing it the whole time!' *gasp* yes, this is the cue for all u guys(n girls) out there to gasp n then roll ur eyes or smthg. hahaha. my wonderful parents ;D

i really dunno wad to expect for the genting trip tmr. hope it goes well! haha. do u tink me n my mum will get lost? Hm.

too bad my dad's nt cumin with us. hmm. n too bad i cant check my pae results! askin rosh to help me check, then i'll call her. ;D

you are coral
#FF7F50

Your dominant hues are red and yellow... most of what you do is motivated by your need to change things and have a good time, but you've been known to settle down and think out a situation, too. You tend to surprise people just when they're starting to feel like they've got you down.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
the spacefem.com html color quiz


heh the colour's quite true. ;D

No comments: