Monday, December 15, 2003

rise n shine.

haha. go on. ask me what im doing early in the morn. ;D

went to send my sis off to genting. shes gg there for choir competition, organised by the 21st century cultural arts development, set up in January 2001, to promote Cultural appreciation in Singapore through organizing international musical and non-musical cultural events / festival. haha k. tts plagarism. oops.

then went for breakfast at tampines. ;D

n oh i forgot to mention. my new phone is really cute. with incomin calls, there are two options-- answer(i tink) and (haha i love this one) ignore. ;D heh. nice word to use. tts wad i did to my dad when he pranked called my phone. bleahh.

yupp. so i'm up n alert. or maybe nt. gg genting tmr. was kinda a last min thg lah, i tink im just gg there for the fun of it.

n i really doubt tts the real saddam. ha.

No comments: