Thursday, December 04, 2003

hark! how the bells. sweet silver bells.

*shrieks* prom's tmr! *big grin*

heh had carollin prac today. quite alot of ppl didnt cum-- hols i guess.
showed biying n gracia my red specs today ;D n kinda annouced to them that i was reading *gasp* a classic *bigger gasp* haha-- wuthering heights. ;D im only on page 112 though. cant seem to go beyond that hahha. n no gracia, i didnt skip the 111 pages... bleah.

cldnt really sing today. my voice kinda sounded whinny today. meeehhh. bad bad. but glad that i made friends today. ;D

went out in the morn before prac to buy my sis's hairclip for her prom tonite. ended up buying a bag. haha actually i was so des i already bought a small simple black bag n wanted to decorate it myself. just finished gluing sequins on it, looks really nice. my mum's handicraft is really good.. u can see the distinct difference between hers n mine hahaha. so now i have two bags to choose frm. hee.

rosh called a while ago once she touched down? haha no. i tink it was after she went to the pharmacist. ;D i'm crossing my fingers n toes n hair for u k? ;D gd luck dear woman.

lalala. i really lk carol of the bells. ;D haha i love the way it just goes on n on n on n on. ;D though i cldnt really catch the words during prac. too fast for my small mouth. haixx ;p

my sis's away at prom. ;D

No comments: