Tuesday, December 09, 2003

brother bear

watched brother bear with abiel today. no girls, dun tink too much of it-- it was after two yrs of him tryin to ask me out. walked arnd ritz carlton, nearly got lost in suntec (ahah lousyy) and erm. went to see my glamour shot. it was mixed up with rach's so u can imagine my shock when i saw rach's photo. n the guy didnt understand me when i said tt wasnt me. gosh. but the whole thg hai hao larh i guess, except tt i guess i can be less cold. hee.

met my mum, aunt, erica (my cousin's toddler, only 2++) n my sis for dinner. ahha had a gd time readin to erica at kino, n i guess she had a gd time coz i showed her to the markers' section n started askin her the colours. then she started taking the pens n tryin them out one by one. haha so she was lk gg 'red!! blue!!' shes really adorable. ;D then we went to taka n she started pullin us arnd the mall. gosh i really admire her energy.

gg for tkgs-tchs string e concert tmr. shawn's sittin nxt to me n sk. n just realised its at singapore conference hall coz i keep tinkin its at tchs. guess i lk tt plc too much. ;x ahah still tink tts the nicest sch building ive been to. n explored.

yawn. so who are you, the person who keeps commenting? haha. keep doing it btw. ;D

No comments: