Saturday, December 13, 2003

joy to the world.

alone at home-- parents went out to isetan, shd be fetchin my sis now.

rosh came bck! haha welcum back girl, i missed u!;D cldnt resist nt callin her so i called her when i reached vj. didnt tok long though coz she was feein guilty tt i was tokin on my hp haha.

had carollin prac yesterday, stood straight for bout three hrs plus i guess. tk's trainin's bout the same so i didnt feel the strain, except tt some ppl kept askin me for the time n remindin me how long ive stood. RIGHT GRACIA? haha. oh n this girl made me walk to and fro in the rain just so i can fetch her with my umbrella to the bus stop. and haha, my umbrella's nt very big, so we were gettin wet all the same.

went shoppin for white shoes today. was made to take home this white dress yesterday-- looks pretty skimpy at first n i protested strongly against taking it, but actually its nt tt bad. a bit big though, but nvm, i really dun wan to go look for white attire. ;x so yeahh, the only thg left for carollin is the memorising of the songs. pffft.

went eastpt on my way home to get smthg for my sis- saw an acapella grp singing. i tink my mum heard where they were frm. sighh my mum made me stand there listenin to them. lucky i met valerie, provided some company lah huh.

brr. wad a cold day.

No comments: