Wednesday, August 27, 2003

woah. *pain.. agony... loSS* ;D

my mum spent half an hour last nite helping me find my logbook, clearin up my stuff during the process. den i went n found it. sitting comfortably in the pencil case on my table. thnx mum. :D

today was a pretty long and hungry day for me. i had four periods of hist, but nt much info,more on answerin techniques. well. i'm quite pleased at the prospect of having closer relationships wif certain schs due to our tcher's connections. :D hahah

physics tuition was boring. but time passed quickly enough. and no i did not get harrassed. thank goodness its over. i openly ate two pacs of small fries (thanks to yifang's cuopon) and dropped one packet of ketchup and got chided by my tcher. but he's pretty gd-natured bout it despite fact tt i always dun seem to be 100% attentive during his lessons. oh. ahha. grace took my wkshts coz she forgot to bring hers n i was gg late, but i didnt haf one particular wksht in my file. he didnt believe tt i didnt haf it. ahhaha. shows how influential i am *smirks

finally someone appreciates my yellowness. thnx yafen. ;D but i bet u were discouraged by pris's remarks.. aniwae. lets have fun if we ever get to VICTORIA jc *winkwinkwinkwink* and enjoy ur thursday. ;D glad i toked to you today though, am going to dig out more dirt frm you ;D

today linzi showed me smthg i'm nt supposed to see. but lets just say i'm glad she bothered to show me. welll..yes linzi, park IS cute. but he looks really different i cldnt tell it was him on newspapers until my mum pointed him out to me. but isnt the signature gonna wear off if its on the bck of ur hp? u better go frame it up!

we got back our 'generations' poems today. yes rach. look at the title. *Big Grin* no larhh.. but found smthg quite amusing. we all wrote bout how unappreciative our generation is. wad spoit brats we are, and gosh. Zhi yun's one was pretty disturbing in the sense that i could somewhat identify with certain elements in her poem.but its in such a negative context i shall not say it. lets just say i think i've learnt to appreciate more of my family members since last year, and obviously i have matured over the past few years. so yes i was a brat (who wasnt) but at least now, i'm so much better compared to my primary school days. hahah. okayy. "who isnt?" ;-S

lalala. recess date with joy tmr. dun ask me y i did it, felt tt i had to do smthg bout her telling me tt she cant seem to grasp ss. haha. glad i did it.. kinda compelled me to do some revision too.

my sis's prelims starts tmr-- she has chem prac. she was drying her test tubes today with hair dryer. quite amusing to watch.

better go slp. shall let my sis have her deserved rest so tmr can perform well.


No comments: