Saturday, August 30, 2003

mep. haix

well.. i'm repeating myself. kinda pressed the wrong button so poOOF! it went back to the homepage.

well. mep was nt really okayy, but its kinda always lk tt. i always happen to tink differently frm ppl.. lk some neo-classicism which everyone thot was real true classical music. haixx. den the world music is kinda ambigious. african n jap music.
the mbira vs balafone, n koto vs shamisen (which some were V sure its shamisen, but obviously i wrote the former). n well. brandenburg Was lk normal brandenburg only tt i'm quite unobservant but nvm shall nt dwell on tt. but i'm quite proud of my piano piece( ive even memorised it. it jus shows how beautiful i tink the piece is.. ), hope it can at least pull up a lil bit.

den i went for lunch wif dawn, eve, shiyun n zhiying. me, sy n zy had to squeeze together coz the table only for four. it was definitely a relief when the lady nxt to us left, but tt's only after we ate 3/4 of our food? yahh n eve was gg on n on bout vacuum n gamma ray brain. dun ask who's who. but it sure is upgraded frm virus n bacteria brain? ahahha. oh den she found out her teh tarik cld haf been bought at 30cents instead of $1.50.. n it didnt help tt dawn n zy went to buy them after she did. :D
while waiting for bus, this old man smiled at me., hahah. dawn n zy tried their best nt to laugh but i tink i grew quite red hahah. well. ~tomato~

i gt relatives frm malaysia over at my house tmr. kinda last min, n furthermore my dad's gg golfing. sighh.

played dumb chess wif my mum juz now. thot she dunno how to play, but she did, n she beat me hands down n i wld haf lost even badly if my dad had nt helped me. hmmm i thot they didnt get to play such thgs last time?? ahahh :X
i rem last time pri sch i always lose at this game too, n my frens definitely lked playin wif me to get tt sense of satisfaction. ;(

gg isetan later to get my grandma a bdae present. cant go bck malaysia to celebrate, n it always happens every two yrs or so bcoz of the exams?? well.. the price of livin far frm ur relatives.

cant wait for tmr. still wanna go east coast even if my dad's nt fetching. ;D

No comments: